Dr. Bryan Criswell MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Charlotte, NC

May 31st, 2012
I had a breast augmentation with B. Criswell and had an excellent experience and result. He is informed and caring and more than willing to sit and talk with you about all of your options and fears. I absolutely recommend him and his wife to anyone who is seeking any kind of cosmetic surgery for any reason.

January 18th, 2012
Dr. Bryan Criswell & Staff Are Awesome!
Dr. Criswell and his staff were Awesome! Definetly recommend! Being a former patient of Dr. Peter Tucker and learning that he had retired I began doing a lot of research on area Doctors. Once I learned that Dr. Criswell was taking care of Dr. Tuckers former patients I was excited to meet Dr. Criswell and found that not only did he make me feel comfortable and confident that he would do an excellent job but that some of Dr. Tuckers former employees were now working for Dr. Criswell. It was such a relief to see familiar faces and it also made my decision to have Dr. Criswell do my procedure an easier one. I have no complaints. Not only was Dr. Criswell professional and spent a lot of time answering my questions and concerns, but his staff is so sweet and caring and courteous. I am so happy with the decision I made to use Dr. Criswell.

September 22nd, 2011
Happy patient
I had a great experience with Dr. Criswell. I got the result I was looking for after my tummy tuck. He is a great doctor and I highly recommend him!