Dr. Bryan Curry MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

• Good
  • Bad

January 29th, 2013
Treated with utter disrespect and disregard
The front desk reflects the energy and feel of the office. I came to my appointment on time and was greeted by the rudest, nastiest front desk attendant by the name of "Katrina". Katrina informed me that I was missing some information and told me that the doctor would not see me. She was very loud, basically shouting my business in front of everyone, ver condescending. I informed her that I didnt know, no one told me I needed this information over the phone. She did not care, she sarcastically told me basically it was MY problem. She would not tell me where to go to get my record (no floor number...nothing. I had to be directed by other patients where to go and get my records in the hospital. I should have known better when she barely looked up and didn't greet me when I arrived. After getting the records, the "doctor" refused to treat me or squeeze me in. I drove out of my way just to go to this raggedy hospital (many other choices Washington Hosp Center, Georgetown, GW), missed work, and waited a month and a half for this appointment. Don't wait your time, he's rigid and inflexible. His front staff act like animals, and the hospital itself is now the "city" hospital full of homeless and uninsured....run down and dirty. I won't be back, not worth the frustration.

January 22nd, 2012