A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Hoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Hoff is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Hoff, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoff graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Hoff has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- Bloomington Hospital & Healthcare Sys
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan D Hoff MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Bryan D. Hoff practice?
- Dr. Bryan Hoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Hoff practices Urology near Martinsville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomington, IN.
See Martinsville Urologists.