Dr. Bryan Den Hartog Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bryan Den Hartog?

You can findbetter

Posted on October 11th, 2016

Excellent care

Posted on August 8th, 2016

Dr. Den Hartog operated on my right ankle to fix the tendon and he also reshaped my foot. To my surprise the pain was very minimal and the incisions are almost nonexistent. He was very attentive and so nice to deal with, he put me totally at ease about having surgery. From the young man who made my cast to the P. A. the nurses and especially Sharon who makes your appointment and answers any questions you have before and after surgery (I had several) she is a peach his organization is at the top ! I recommend Dr. Den Hartog to anyone who needs foot surgery it will be done right and the care you receive is above and beyond any I've ever seen.

Good result with foot surgery

Posted on March 7th, 2016

Dr. Den Hartog stabilized my right foot by moving a tendon. He took an unstable foot and made it functional again. I'm a 68-year-old man who used up muscle and ligament/tendon through sports and recreation.

Posted on January 31st, 2013

He was great! I had pain in my foot and shoulder and when I went in he did xrays and seen my foot was broke. What amazed me is he does not specialize in shoulders, but took care of it without pushing me off onto another doctor. He also did the surgery on shoulder which went wonderful and have been pain free since 2003. Now Im going back again to different doctors for lower back/hip pain and the other shoulder. The shoulder doctor I have seen this time was shy but pleasant. Trying to find out what is wrong with shoulder is been a pain. I finally went in and paid to get the results. Don't understand any of it. The back doctor I think has givin up on trying to figure out why Im having pain when the pain should be where I have a herniated disc and a slightly bulging disc. He has now sent to me to go rehab. Wondering is is possible that the MRI might have labeled the scans wrong. Instead of left, put the right side? Thought I was doing the right thing with picking doctors that specialize in the problems I am having and might still be calling Dr. Hartog to fix my other shoulder and figure out my pain in lower back/hip area on right side.

Dr. Den Hartog saved my leg!!!!

Posted on October 29th, 2012

I was in a horrible motorcycle accident in 1994. The ER physician wrote on my chart "Traumatic amputation of left leg, below the knee". Dr Den Hartog happened to be available, and took over my case. He was confident that he could save my leg and foot. Nine surgeries and five months later, there was very little that I was unable to do. I can walk, run, ride a bike, and I have since participated in competitive powerlifting. I can't say enough good things about Dr. D.

Posted on September 26th, 2017