A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Dennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Dennett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Dennett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dennett graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dennett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- William Newton Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Keith Dennett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bryan K. Dennett practice?
- Dr. Bryan Dennett has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Dennett practices Family Medicine near Winfield, KS.
See Winfield Family Physicians.