A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Desouza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Desouza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Desouza, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Desouza graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Desouza has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Xavier Desouza MD is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Bryan X. Desouza practice?
- Dr. Bryan Desouza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Desouza practices Neurology near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Neurologists.