A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Dickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Dickson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Dickson, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dickson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Arnold Dickson MD is a male Pediatric Endocrinologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Bryan A. Dickson practice?
- Dr. Bryan Dickson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Dickson practices Pediatric Endocrinology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Southlake, TX.
See Plano Endocrinologists.