A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Doonan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Doonan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doonan
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Doonan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Doonan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Doonan graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Doonan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Charles Doonan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bryan C. Doonan practice?
- Dr. Bryan Doonan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Doonan practices Family Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Family Physicians.