A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Dye is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dye, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dye graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dye has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Purcell Municipal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Dye MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Dye practice?
- Dr. David Dye has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Dye practices Family Medicine near Purcell, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Maysville, OK.
See Purcell Family Physicians.