A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Nelson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sprains and Strains
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Nelson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Edward Nelson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bryan E. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Bryan Nelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Nelson practices Family Medicine near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Primary Care Doctors.