A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Woods:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Woods is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woods
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woods Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Woods, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Woods graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Woods has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Spring Harbor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan E Woods MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bryan E. Woods practice?
- Dr. Bryan Woods has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Woods practices Psychiatry near Portland, ME.
See Portland Psychiatrists.