A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Eadie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Eadie is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Eadie graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Eadie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Ronald Eadie DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bryan R. Eadie practice?
- Dr. Bryan Eadie has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Eadie practices Emergency Medicine near Muskegon, MI.
See Muskegon Emergency Physicians.