A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Elzholz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Elzholz is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Elzholz graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Elzholz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Matthew Elzholz MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Neurology, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bryan M. Elzholz practice?
- Dr. Bryan Elzholz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Elzholz practices Pain Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Neurology, and Surgery near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Pain Management Doctors, Bronx Physiatrists, Bronx Anesthesiologists, Bronx Neurologists, and Bronx Surgeons.