A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryanx Emmerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryanx Emmerson, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Emmerson graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Emmerson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryanx C Emmerson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bryanx C. Emmerson practice?
- Dr. Bryanx Emmerson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bryanx Emmerson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Barbara, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, VA.
See Santa Barbara Surgeons.