A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Thompson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Thompson, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Francis Thompson MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Bryan F. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Bryan Thompson has 8 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Thompson practices Gastroenterology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, TN and Southaven, MS.
See Memphis Gastroenterologists.