A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Featherstone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Featherstone, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Featherstone
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Featherstone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Featherstone, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Featherstone graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Featherstone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Patient's Hospital of Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Featherstone DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bryan Featherstone practice?
- Dr. Bryan Featherstone has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Featherstone practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Primary Care Doctors.