A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Featherstone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Featherstone, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Featherstone
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Featherstone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Featherstone, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Featherstone graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Featherstone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Patient's Hospital of Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Featherstone DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bryan Featherstone practice?
- Dr. Bryan Featherstone has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Featherstone practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Primary Care Doctors.