A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Ferguson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Ferguson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Ferguson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laser Hair Removal
- Stress Testing
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferguson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ferguson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan James Ferguson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bryan J. Ferguson practice?
- Dr. Bryan Ferguson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Ferguson practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.