A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Feyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Feyen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Feyen, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Feyen graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Feyen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Dubuque
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan John Feyen DO and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Bryan J. Feyen practice?
- Dr. Bryan Feyen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Feyen practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dubuque, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Platteville, WI.
See Dubuque Internists and Dubuque Gastroenterologists.