A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Feyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Feyen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feyen
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Feyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Feyen, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Feyen graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Feyen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Dubuque
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan John Feyen DO and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Bryan J. Feyen practice?
- Dr. Bryan Feyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Feyen practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Englewood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Dubuque, IA.
See Englewood Internists and Englewood Gastroenterologists.