A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Fox is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Injections
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Fox has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan A Fox MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bryan A. Fox practice?
- Dr. Bryan Fox has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Fox practices Emergency Medicine near Chesapeake, VA.
See Chesapeake Emergency Physicians.