A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Foy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Foy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Foy, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Foy graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Foy has 46 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Foy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bryan K. Foy practice?
Dr. Bryan Foy practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Downers Grove, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bettendorf, IA and Maywood, IL.
See Downers Grove Cardiothoracic Surgeons and Downers Grove Surgeons.