A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Foy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Foy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Foy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Foy, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Foy graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Foy has 39 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan K Foy FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bryan K. Foy practice?
- Dr. Bryan Foy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Foy practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Downers Grove, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Rock Island, IL and Indianapolis, IN.
See Downers Grove Surgeons.