A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Foy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Foy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foy
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Foy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Foy, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Foy graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Foy has 39 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan K Foy FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bryan K. Foy practice?
- Dr. Bryan Foy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Foy practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Downers Grove, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Rock Island, IL and Indianapolis, IN.
See Downers Grove Surgeons and Downers Grove Cardiothoracic Surgeons.