Family Practitioner, Cardiologist (heart), Surgeons
2650 Warrenville Rd
Ste 280
Downers Grove, IL 60515
630-324-7900
Locations and availability (23)

|  Dr. Foy/Edward Hospital  |  show details
by Denise M. on Jul 3rd, 2013

Simply put...he's fabulous! Can't say enough about his mannerism. In my time of need, he dropped his planned weekend to repair my broken heart and I've felt great ever since (2 years now). I'm honored to know him.

|  My Open Heart Surgery Experience (Aortic Valve Replacement) 3/3/2011  |  show details
Aug 18th, 2012

Let's be honest here..no one and I mean no one likes to hear that they need to have open heart surgery; least of all a women; not unless of course you are so sick and having surgery is the only way to get well. That was me.. seventeen months ago. Dr. Foy made life possible for me beyond my fifty two years. Heart surgery has had a profound effect on my life. Since surgery I have never missed a morning prayer where I have not thanked God for my surgery or the talent and skills God gave Dr Foy,not one morning... So how am I doing? For the first time in my entire life I have no limitations in physical activity and endurance. I feel a vitality and freedom I simply can't describe. It's the freedom I was not born with in having a defective heart valve but the freedom I now have because of Dr Foy. Now, for all the ladies that may have to have heart surgery... waking up after surgery and seeing Dr Foy? well ladies...let's just say he is very easy on the eyes,very handsome,and definitely charming!! My final comments are for Dr Foy, I thank you for the personal sacrifices you have made to make sick hearts well, without you many of us would have seen our maker; because of you we all have more time to do what humans do, live! Sincerely, your patient,Catherine Rhey

|  Thanks Doctor  |  show details
Mar 9th, 2012

He is helping in improvement of health of my beloved brother Amar. Thanks Doctor.Regards,Kedar Sowani

|  Unimpressed  |  show details
Mar 26th, 2011

Very poor bedside manner; his opinion of what to do with my condition was very contrary to the opinions of three other known specialists in the field.

|  Thank you Dr. Foy  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2010

Dr. Foy's knowledge, expertise and technical skills saved my husband's life.He unflinchingly and creatively applied his skills during open-heart surgery for my husband that ultimately prevented a catastrophe.

|  sheilaMor@yahoo.com  |  show details
by Daughter of the patient on Jul 10th, 2010

My mother had surgery by this doctor. He has a very courtous staff, very nice office.but I question his manners and judgement. Mom had complication after complication after surgery. And he was not there to help her, it was his very tall associate who does not know what is he doing. I am very disappointed.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
by E Fina on Feb 11th, 2009

Dr Foy did my heart surgery in July of 07. I was really pleased with him and his great bedside manner. Everyone I have talked to in the medical field says he is a great surgeon. Although I do not want to have the surgery again, if I did I would hope he would be my doctor.

|  Great heart surgeon  |  show details
by Edward Fina on Aug 24th, 2008

I had a quadruple heart bypass over 1 year ago and Dr.Foy was my surgeon. He was a very caring and understanding doctor. He did a great job and I was out of the hospital in 3 days. Your in the best hands with him.