inactive

Bryan G Frentz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

April 24th, 2013
Wonderful doctor
Dr. Frentz has treated me for several injuries including two broken bone that needed surgical repair. He has a great bedside manner and answer all of my questions. He answers phone call quickly and made sure that I had everything I needed to recover. I highly recommend him.

April 24th, 2013
great physician; kind & knowledgeable
I could not be more pleased with the care Dr. Frentz and his staff provided . He answered all my questions. I have recovered from my surgery and have returned to activities that I thought I would never be able to do.

January 17th, 2013
We had a question about our bill (why did we get charged $300 for "fracture care" when all that was needed was a walking boot and one return visit?) Dr. F explained that he just charges everyone the same, otherwise it gets too confusing for him. If he had just charged us for the second visit, it would have been $30 copay. That's a ONE THOUSAND PERCENT difference, because he chooses to charge everyone the same, to keep it simple. Thanks a lot, doctor!

April 22nd, 2011
GREAT PHYSICIAN, PROMPT SURGERY
DR FRENTZ WAS GREAT! HE HAD A GREAT BEDSIDE MANOR, AND AFTER MY SURGERY I HAD CONCERNS AND HE CALLED ME BACK PERSONALLY. THIS WAS VERY COMFORTING. WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND TO ANYONE.

November 1st, 2010
Good Experience

July 21st, 2010
GREAT JOB!
DR. FRENTZ,IT IS ALWAYS A PLEASURE TO COME IN TO SEE YOU. YOUR STAFF IS OUTSTANDING. I WAS ALITTLE SKEPTICAL WHEN MY THEN 11 YR OLD DISLOCATED HER HIP AND HAD TO UNDERGO HIP SURGERY THAT SHE WOULD COME OUT OF THIS SO GREAT. YOU DID AN OUTSTANDING JOB AND SO CARING. NOW I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY WRIST AND AGAIN..MUCH CARE AND CONCERN SHOWN.