A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Fuhs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fuhs
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Fuhs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Fuhs, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuhs graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Fuhs has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan E Fuhs FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bryan E. Fuhs practice?
- Dr. Bryan Fuhs has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Fuhs practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Grangeville, ID.
See Grangeville Internists and Grangeville Cardiologists.