A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Fuhs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Fuhs is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fuhs
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Fuhs, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuhs graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Fuhs has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan E Fuhs FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bryan E. Fuhs practice?
- Dr. Bryan Fuhs has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Fuhs practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Grangeville, ID.
See Grangeville Internists and Grangeville Cardiologists.