A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Fuhs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Fuhs, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuhs graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Fuhs has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fuhs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans