A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Fuhs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Fuhs, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuhs graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fuhs has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Medical Center
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fuhs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bryan E. Fuhs practice?
Dr. Bryan Fuhs practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, General Practice, and Occupational Medicine near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane Valley, WA and Lewiston, ID.
See Spokane Internists, Spokane Cardiologists, Spokane Surgeons, Spokane General Practitioners, and Spokane Preventive Medicine Specialists.