Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
North Little Rock Women'S Clnc
3401 Springhill Dr
Ste 390
North Little Rock, AR 72117
501-835-9444
Locations and availability (1)

|  deviler  |  show details
by aleia penn on Apr 7th, 2014

hey would like for you to deliver my babyboy and i want to meet you call me 1870-997-0569

|  Great doctor.  |  show details
by Shawna H on Jan 31st, 2014

Dr. Fuller has great bedside manner. He addresses all of my concerns in office visits. He is pleasant and friendly. Dr. Fuller performed my surgery. I couldn't have been happier with the results. His nurses are helpful and knowledgable. I recommend Dr. Brian Fuller to all my friends. I will continue to recommend him.

|  amazing dr.  |  show details
by b.conway on Mar 25th, 2013

Dr brian fuller has delivered all three of my children and was amazing. He answered all the questions my husband and i shared and made us feel completly comfortable. His staff was amazing and so quick to help. He always walks in with a smile on his face and is very professional. I had tried three other doctors with my last son because of living so far away but ended up making the hour and a half drive to go to dr fuller once a month.

|  HIGHLY recommend  |  show details
by Andrea L. on Feb 26th, 2013

I have been using Dr. Bryan Fuller for several years as my ob/gyn including during my pregnancy and birth of my son. He is very professional, extremely knowledgeable (answering all my questions without hurrying me or passing judgement), and always makes me feel comfortable. I would even go as far to say that he makes me feel valued as a patient and that is rare when it comes to doctors. He kept me informed on the progress of my baby during my pregnancy and gave me insight on what to expect next. He was even able to keep me calm when the baby came way earlier than any of us expected (and that's saying a lot considering I was a hormonal, scared first time mom). I trust him completely. His nurse is just as wonderful as he is. In my opinion, they are the standard that everyone else in the medical field should be striving towards.

Mar 17th, 2012

Completely trust thus Dr with myhealth. Been my Dr for several years. Delivered both my children; I will never use anyone else!

|  bad bedside manner  |  show details
Mar 15th, 2012

This is a terrible doctor. To be a female doctor he needs to learn how to deal with female emotions. He just looks at you like you are another number and not a person that has specific needs.Save yourself time and choose another doctor.

Dec 23rd, 2011

I've been seeing Dr Fuller for several years now and I am extremely satisfied. He is kind and compassionate and very knowledgeable. Would recommend to anybody!!

Apr 5th, 2011

Dr. Bryan Fuller is the absolute best ob/gyn! My experience with him has been amazing!!!

|  Dr. Fuller is the BEST!!  |  show details
by Mrs. Stripling on Jul 19th, 2010

It's always really hard i think for a woman to find the perfect Gyno but I know Dr. Fuller is the best at least for me. He makes you feel comfortable and excited when your pregnant about whats about to happen. He delivered my baby girl two years ago. I actually had to have a emergency C section but when I started getting scared he made me feel like everything was ok. I know that he will be my Doctor for the rest of my life and will be the Dr. to deliver my next child. He is just a great!!!