Bryan Funke Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

patient

Posted on March 28th, 2012

was very nice and diagnosed me properly. He was so caring I wanted to hug him.

He should be in jail!

Posted on September 9th, 2011

This doctor allowed a military member to suffer for months with a close head wound! The swelling caused perminent brain damage. He was begged to allow the patient to get evaluated for head trauma but he decided that he knew best and refused. When we tried to get another doctor's assigned to him, he blocked that too. Now I have a spouse with perminent brain damage. This man should be in jail! I wish he could see what he's done! I'll never have my spouse back... Avoid this Doctor!

The man forms opinions without actually knowing the facts

Posted on September 9th, 2011

I believe he should have his practice taken away from him

Type 2 Diabetes