A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Grischow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Grischow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hernia Repair
Education & Awards
Dr. Grischow graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grischow has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Thomas Grischow DO is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bryan T. Grischow practice?
- Dr. Bryan Grischow has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Grischow practices Surgery near Westerville, OH.
See Westerville Surgeons.