A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Villar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Villar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Villar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Villar graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Villar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holzer Medical Center Jackson
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan P Villar MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bryan P. Villar practice?
- Dr. Bryan Villar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Villar practices Internal Medicine near Ironton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Georgetown, DE and Flatwoods, KY.
See Ironton Internists.