ABMS-Plastic Surgery, Surgeon

8315 Walnut Hill Ln
Ste 125
Dallas, TX 75231
214-363-6000
Locations and availability (1)

• Currently 3.547619047619 of 4 stars
  • Currently 3.4761904761905 of 4 stars
  • Currently 3.5121951219512 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by CitySearch. DrScore.
May 17th, 2014

Dr. Pruitt has the eye of an artist. He has been injecting my filler for years and it looks great! I love that my lips are not overdone -which looks horrible. Sometimes less is better.

by Dale K. on Sep 6th, 2013

If I was going to have a facelift, I wanted to find the BEST SURGEON. I researched qualifications, reputation, background and credentials and then scheduled a consultation with Dr. Pruitt. I am so pleased with my facelift results and recommend my friends and colleagues see Dr. Pruitt.

by Frances W. on Jul 3rd, 2013

Dr. Pruitt's entire team is amazing. It's only been one week since my facelift and I hardly have any bruising. The nurse that took care of me overnight was excellent and the office took care of every detail. I am so impressed with Dr. Pruitt's attention to detail and his staff. I cannot wait to see my final result! I am expecting great things since my friends think I already look so good!

|  I have not looked this good since HIGH SCHOOL!  |  show details
by Rene E. on Jul 3rd, 2013

I love my new body, thanks to Dr. Pruitt. I needed some help and motivation so I consulted with Dr. Pruitt about Vaser liposuction. He explained the benefits and risks and also what I could do after the surgery to further enhance my look with healthy eating and exercise. I had the procedure and love the results in my 'my problem areas', but I also took Dr Pruitt's advice and started an exercise and healthy eating program. The combination of his efforts with my own have been amazing. I have not been his thin or looked this good since HIGH SCHOOL!

|  I was very impressed.  |  show details
by Kelly F. on Jun 27th, 2013

I was so impressed with Dr. Pruitt and his staff! They were so kind and patient answering all of my questions. They made the entire experience easy and they were always reassuring. I would go back to Dr. Pruitt in a heart beat for anything I may want in the future.

May 14th, 2013

Live and learn. Cheaper is not always better. I consulted with four doctors about having my second facelift. I loved Dr. Pruitt but his professional fees were a little higher than one of the other surgeons that 'told me what I wanted to hear'. It has been a year and I look awful! Now I am hoping he will agree to fix it. Do not shop by price, especially when it comes to your face- it will cost you more in the end. //Paula G.

by kaseyc116038765 at Citysearch on Apr 30th, 2013 on citysearch.com

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Pruitt and his staff. He is very very caring and polite. I thank God for letting me find such a wonderful plastic surgeon. I am so so very pleased with my results. Dr. Pruitt did a great job! God knew who to send me to.

by peters1960837956 at Citysearch on Apr 17th, 2013 on citysearch.com

I recently had my nose done by Dr. Pruitt and it looks fabulous! There is still some swelling in the tip but that will continue to go away. My mom and girl friend just love it too. Dr. Pruitt and his staff could not be any nicer. Go See Them!

by Sue S. on Apr 11th, 2013

Dr. Pruitt is the nicest doctor I have ever met. He did an amazing job on my facelfit and other facial surgery. I had told Dr. Pruitt that I was old and did not need to look '30' again, I just want to look better. He said, 'no problem'. I asked him to pray with me the morning of surgery and he did. I love this man and what he has done for my face! Could not be happier! ~ Sue S.

by Sandy G. on Apr 5th, 2013

I asked my internal medicine doctor who he would recommend for a plastic surgeon and he said Dr. Pruitt. Upon my arrival the staff was friendly and welcoming. Dr. Pruitt seemed very professional and thorough and yet very kind. He put me at ease during my consultation and I found it very easy to talk with him. I was amazed at the before and after pictures of patients he had operated on. WOW! The looked incredible. have scheduled the surgery and eagerly awaiting my procedures. Admittedly I am a bit nervous but also excited just thinking about having my surgery. I know Dr. Pruitt will do a great job.

by Helen H. on Apr 4th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Pruitt's for years. I recently had a facelift and love it! I had a friend say, 'I could never do that'! I never really thought about it. I told her it took 65 years to look that old and in a few hours of work those jowls and turkey neck were gone! Now I look 10 to 15 years younger, at least. I thought that was a pretty good trade off. Now she is thinking about going to see Dr. Pruitt.

by cherylw1055181688 at Citysearch on Apr 4th, 2013 on citysearch.com

After I had my facial work done by Dr. Pruitt several months ago, I kept thinking do I look too good for my age. I recently went to my rheumatologist anad he thought I looked great and said,`Stop obsessing over yourself`! `You look better than great for your age` He said, `Dr. Pruitt did a phenomenal job...enjoy it!` I don`t know why it took someone else telling me how great I looked before I realized just how good it is. I love the young me! Cheryl W.

by lindsayl495266184 at Citysearch on Apr 4th, 2013 on citysearch.com

I had liposuction of my thighs a week ago. Dr. Pruitt did a great job! I can already tell a difference but, of course, still have some bruising and swelling. I am so glad Dr. Pruitt and his nurse went over what to expect after surgery. This was very reassuring and comforting because after surgery they had already prepared me for what to expect. Everyting has gone very smoothly. The office is fantastic!

Mar 23rd, 2013

Dr. Pruitt did a beautiful job on my tummy tuck. Before I met him, I had already had breast implants by a plastic surgeon in New York. That turned out to be a bad idea with a bad result. Now I have asked Dr. Pruitt to redo and fix my breasts. I can't wait to have normal breasts that are much smaller and suitable for me. I'm less nervous and more excited about getting smaller implants and a breast lift than other procedures in the past. Dr. Pruitt is an incredible surgeon. Everyone says he is the best and I certainly agree! Kim C.

Mar 21st, 2013

A GOD THING! I was scheduled to have my facial surgery with another surgeon and I have a male friend that kept insisting that I go see Dr. Pruitt. He continued to annoy me until I went to see Dr. Pruitt. I live in Ft. Worth so it wasn't a 5-minute drive but I figured my face was worth it. At my consultation Dr. Pruitt and the staff were so caring and compassionate. The knowledge, detail and time that Dr. Pruitt spent to explain everything was so comforting. I cancelled my surgery with the other office, scheduled with Dr. Pruitt and I absolutely love my results. I felt so much peace that I had made the right decision that I thanked my friend for bugging me until I went to see Dr. Pruitt. Couldn't be happier.

|  After making appts with all of the "top" Dr's in the DFW area ....  |  show details
          by Grandmother in DFW area .. on Mar 15th, 2013

I decided on Dr. Pruitt for my entire face lift. That was in 2006, I was 59. I've kept myself fit, having the energy to do what I'd like to do but being a grandmother I wasn't trying to look 'younger'. I wanted to rid myself of the saggy neckline and droopy eyelids that made me look so tired. I'm so glad that Dr. Pruitt insisted on taking a before photo because I looked like myself afterwards! Except the saggy skin and eyelids were gone. I'd seen women with pulled tight looks, even in the Dr's offices I'd interviewed, so I was very nervous. This is March of 2013 and I still feel poised and pretty at 66. I feel Dr. Pruitt prolonged the exciting years in my life.

by caitlinr607893933 at Citysearch on Mar 8th, 2013 on citysearch.com

I was at my yearly OB-gyn exam and I was telling her what I hated about my breasts and she said, `go see Dr. Pruitt- I did`! She told me that Dr. Pruitt had operated on her breasts several years ago and said that they were `beautiful` ! She gave me his number. I went to him, had surgery and now I am so pleased I have referred several of my friends.

by ashleyl774536425 at Citysearch on Feb 28th, 2013 on citysearch.com

My 16 year old had a mole just above her eyebrow. Our dermatologist thought it looked worrisome and sent us to Dr. Pruitt to have it removed. He told us he was `the best` and that he had operated on his own daughter in the past. Well my dermatologist was right. Everyone in the office was so kind and when the stitches came out a week laer you could hardly see the incision. I highly recommend Dr. Pruitt...Ashley L.

by jessicas905930972 at Citysearch on Feb 26th, 2013 on citysearch.com

I am only one-week post surgery from breast surgery and a tummy tuck and I already look 1000 times better than I did before surgery. I am so excited about my results! I have had very little discomfort with my breast and with the new pump they used for my tummy tuck the only discomfort I have really had was my back from being in a funny position. I`m getting married in July. I can`t wait to walk down the aisle with my new body. Jessica S.

by C.M.S. on Feb 24th, 2013

You will be completely satisfied if you chose Dr. Pruitt for your plastic surgery. My initial appointment was very easy to make. Stephanie was very pleasant and informative on what to expect. Dr. Pruitt was the most thorough Plastic Surgeon I consulted with regarding my procedure. (tummy tuck) I consulted with 5 other doctors and chose Dr. Pruitt for his patience, knowledge, willingness to answer questions, friendly staff and a referral from my trusted family doctor.-CMS

by Rebecca S. on Feb 24th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Pruitt's for years and so has my mom. My mom and I have both been very happy with everything we have done from liposuction ... to rhinoplasty. He is always honest and I am very pleased with the services I have received.

by Rhonda S. on Feb 24th, 2013

I had seen several facelifts done by Dr. Pruitt so my husband and I flew down to Dallas for both of us to have a consultation with him. Six weeks later were have 'his and hers' facelifts. Everyone from the girls in the office to the nurses at the medical center to the young lady that took care of us after our surgery couldn't have been nicer. Ther surgery was several months ago and we are very very pleased.

by staceys347981177 at Citysearch on Feb 24th, 2013 on citysearch.com

Recently I consulted with Dr. Pruitt about having a facelift. He was so kind, thorough, and extremely knowledgeable. I could tell that he wasn`t just going through the motions he really enjoys what he does. I had already been to two other consultation to compare it too. When I looked at his before and after photos they were great. When Dr. Pruitt said his goal is natural-he was right. There was no sell job and no one was pushy. They said, `when I am ready` let us know. And I will. Currenly planning for next fall. Stacey S.

by jamesm621877128 at Citysearch on Feb 23rd, 2013 on citysearch.com

Dr. Pruitt`s office does it right! Professionally, I consult with service oriented businesses and recommend ways that they can improve their client relationships. We traveled to Dallas for Dr. Pruitt`s expertise in Facelifts. From the time I walked into the office I knew I was in the right place. That doesn`t mean I was any less nervous about having my facelift done. Everyone treated me so well! Dr. Pruitt did an outstanding job on my facelift- I look better than I ever imagined. I was so touched by the care I received that when my wife and I are in town we still go by his office and say hello.--James M.

Feb 19th, 2013

I had body contouring surgery done by Dr. Pruitt several years ago and I love my results. I recently was married and my new husband is so pleased with my results that he is consulting on facial procedures and I am consulting on a few things of my own. He is the best! Brandy H.

|  I am so happy with my experience!  |  show details
                    by Carla A. on Feb 19th, 2013

I am so happy with my entire surgical experience. Dr. Pruitt was very professional. He answered all my questions and explained my procedures. I needed a little more hand holding than I thought after the surgery but I am so glad I did it. My next door neighbor was amazed at how great I looked at just 2 weeks after surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Pruitt. Carla A.

Feb 18th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Pruitt's for years. He did my facelift back in 2007, which still looks fantastic! I still come and see him for Botox injections occasionally, I like the fact that he does the injections himself. I just like going to his office. The girls in the office are so sweet, I just love them.

by margaretb618930295 at Citysearch on Feb 15th, 2013 on citysearch.com

When I had my surgery, Dr. Pruitt`s staff was encouraging, accessible and promptly answered all my questions even the dumb ones. I always felt nurtured and I am not sure I would have made it thru my facelift and tumy tuck without their support. I am so glad I did it and I love my tummy tuck but I really really love my face.

by billye557932685 at Citysearch on Feb 15th, 2013 on citysearch.com

Dr. Pruitt got rid of my puffy lower lids and my recovery was easier than I ever imagined. I had the procedure on Friday, I only took Tylenol for the mild discomfort and went back to work on Tuesday. I have been very pleased with my results and the care I have received.

|  BOTCHED UAL LIPO  |  show details
                        by personal on Feb 13th, 2013

Dr . Pruitt tells his patients that there is a brand new way to liposuction. He explains UAL. It is the most horrific thing that happened to me. Not only has UAL been around since 1998 by Dr. K., but Dr. Pruitt was extremely aggressive with cannula and burned my skin left with NECROSIS and I now have scars for the rest of my life. Fortunately, for me I have spoken to several Dr.s that agreed with the aggressiveness of Dr. Pruitt's procedure, as he is not equipped with the most recent tools to help fix his patients. Lucky for me, I have the best Plastic Surgeon in town that will help with LASER THERAPY. Good Luck to you DR.

|  The entire experience has been wonderful  |  show details
                        by Scott R. on Feb 8th, 2013

My son works at the surgery center where several plastic surgeons work. I mentioned to him I wanted to get my upper eyelids done and he said that the nurses and everyone who works in the operating rooms all said Dr. Bryan Pruitt was the best. Now, its been a few days since my surgery and I know why. I can see my upper eyelids, I have very little discomfort, and very little discoloration. Most importantly, I feel great. I anticipate a fantastic result. The entire experience has been wonderful. --Scott R.

by Angel H. on Jan 31st, 2013

Dr. Pruitt did the best job on my nose. I was scheduled to have sinus surgery when I told my ENT that I didn't like the way my nose looked and he suggested that I go see Dr. Pruitt. I loved his staff, he was very professional and he came highly recommended. The recovery was pretty easy and one week later my nose looks fabulous and I can breathe!

by taras1562884671 at Citysearch on Jan 31st, 2013 on citysearch.com

Dr. Pruitt did a beautiful reconstruction surgery on my forehead after having a large skin cancer removed. I liked that he was honest and straightforward about what my options were and the risks. When I saw the stitches initially, I was a little scared, but Dr. Pruitt reassured me it would all be fine in time. He was right. It is a miracle that you can hardly see te incision and no one would even notice unless I pointed it out. I appreciate Dr. Pruitt`s expertise.

by whitneyt1968985931 at Citysearch on Jan 18th, 2013 on citysearch.com

I said I would never have plastic surgery, but I did and I love it! I love my flat stomach. Dr. Pruitt did a wonderful job! My mommy makeover, tummy tuck scar is barely visible. If you want the best care and results go see Dr. Pruitt.

by samanthas207015016 at Citysearch on Jan 18th, 2013 on citysearch.com

LIPOSUCTION is the answer for me!!! Dr. Pruitt told me liposuction was not a weight loss procedure. I `HAD` fatty hips and inner thighs. He explained the various options and said he thought that I was a good candidate for the UAL liposuction. He also told me that liposuction is not a substitute for a good exercise program and healthy eating habits but it has been a great jump-start for me! The surgery went so well and I love looking at my new body. Samantha S.

by Meghan B. on Jan 17th, 2013

I would not go to any other plastic surgeon but Dr. Pruitt. He is the BEST! I have referred several of my friends and daughter to him and they have all been very pleased.

by patd1443759383 at Citysearch on Jan 6th, 2013 on citysearch.com

I found the best right here in Dallas-Dr. Pruitt! I had a friend that recommended a surgeon out in L.A. She said, `He does all the stars`! When I walked into the office, it looked like most of the staff had had surgery and it did NOT look good. I was horrified-and thought it was a bad sign. After my consultation, I just didn`t have good feeling when I left the office. Back her in Dallas, my internist recommended Dr. Pruitt so I scheduled an appointment. His office is very calming, his office staff looked normal and professional. Dr. Pruitt was meticulous in his examination and listened to what I had to say before making any recommendations. I liked his approach and he gave me multiple options. At the end of my consultation, Dr. Pruitt`s nurse went over the recovery, answered a few questions I forgot to ask Dr. Pruitt, and I viewed before and after photos of his work. My entire experience was personable and professional. I had a good feeling about him when I left the office and knew he was the surgeon for me. After surgery, now I look great! I am so happy with my decision. So after all those anti-aging creams I have been using...I just needed Dr. Pruitt!.

by christinah575951703 at Citysearch on Oct 5th, 2012 on citysearch.com

Dr. Pruitt is and will always be my plastic surgeon! Over the many years I have been a patient he has performed a breast augmentation, tummy tuck, liposuction and facial procedures and he has operated on my husband too. We have been very happy with everything Dr. Pruitt has done. He and his staff are efficient, meticulous down to every last detail and very caring. We feel like part of the family. -- Christina H., Dallas, TX

Sep 15th, 2012

Dr. Pruitt is honest! I use to get my BOTOX somewhere else, but my results were not lasting very long. Then I started seeing Dr. Pruitt and my results were better and lasting longer. I feel like he does what is best for his patients, not whatever he can do to make a buck! Susan H., Washington,DC

by jayleny at Citysearch on Sep 15th, 2012 on citysearch.com

I am completely happy with my results and Dr. Pruitt. I have a very successful dental practice in Dallas and I have many clients and friends that have had cosmetic procedures. I spoke with friends and colleagues and Dr. Pruitt`s name continually was at the top of their lists. He and his staff are always professional, accommodating and I liked that I did not have to have general anesthesia for my procedure. Jaylen Y., Dallas, TX

by carriek976727665 at Citysearch on Sep 14th, 2012 on citysearch.com

I am so happy with my facelift results, but what touched my heart the most was all the love and security Dr. Pruitt and his staff provided during my recovery since I live alone. I was so nervous about everything during my recovery that I called with a million questions. They were always answered with a smile and if the staff hadn`t heard from me in a few days, the office called me. I went in `every` week for months while Dr. Pruitt calmly and patiently listened to my concerns week after week. Everything was always healing normally and I always felt better when I left his office. I am sure that is why I went in to see him in the first place. If you want the best surgeon and a staff that really cares, Dr. Pruitt is your doctor. Carrie K., Frisco, TX

|  My Self-Esteem IsBack!  |  show details
                                Sep 8th, 2012

My doctor referred me to Dr. Pruitt to correct very unsatisfying breast surgery done years ago. The previous surgeon put in huge implants that were much larger than I asked for. I realized later that I should of done more research. What we do when we are young! I asked Dr. Pruitt to put in smaller breast implants. Because I was also droopy, I spent a lot of time with Dr. Pruitt and his nurse discussing the breast lift procedure-I was afraid of the scars. But after the fact, I am so happy with my results, the scars have healed beautifully and do not look at all like what I saw on the internet. My smaller implants and lift have given me the result I always wanted and my self-esteem back. - Theresa E., Dallas, TX

by elizabethf1629183349 at Citysearch on Aug 31st, 2012 on citysearch.com

Dr. Pruitt is an EXCELLENT surgeon. I have had several procedures performed by Dr. Pruitt and I have been happy with all my results. Dr. Pruitt has given me the self-confidence to be at the pool with my kids in a swimsuit without always having to wear a t-shirt. I still can`t believe this is my body! Elizabeth F., Flower Mound, TX

|  Life Changing!  |  show details
                                Aug 28th, 2012

Life Changing! I have hated my nose my entire life, but have been to afraid to do anything about it because I still wanted to look like me. Several of my friends had been to Dr. Pruitt and my husband gave me the nudge to make the appointment. After a long and thorough consultation with Dr. Pruitt and looking at before and after pictures with his nurse my fears had subsided and I was actually excited. The surgery was not that uncomfortable but I was nervous that week before my splint was removed. The office was great and tried to help me focus on a rapid recovery. I am very happy to say that when my splint was removed I cried I was so happy. I am amazed at how great it looks. It is hard to explain. I still look like me, but so much better. If you are thinking about facial surgery- go to Dr. Pruitt you will not be disappointed. Kristina Z.

by brendaa429237236 at Citysearch on Aug 14th, 2012 on citysearch.com

Dr. Pruitt is the best. I send everybody to him. The doctors I work for-now refer to him! - Brenda Andrus, Sunneyvale, TX

by cheryll154023368 at Citysearch on Jul 30th, 2012 on citysearch.com

At my consultation Dr. Pruitt never tries to talk you into surgery that you do not need or should not have. I also felt that Dr. Pruitt always has your health and best interest at heart. I am very pleased with my surgery and will continue to use Dr. Pruitt for other cosmetic procedures in the future. - Cheryl L.

by jillc1276622443 at Citysearch on Jul 24th, 2012 on citysearch.com

Dr. Pruitt is simply the BEST plastic surgeon in Dallas! He was so kind, professional, and caring when I consulted with him and all the way through the surgery and recovery process. Best of all my husband says I look absolutely beautiful! At last count 6 of my friends have been to Dr. Pruitt for `a little work` and they all sing his praises! We are all planning what we want him to do next! - Jill C., Dallas, TX

by harperm1596604714 at Citysearch on Jul 11th, 2012 on citysearch.com

I am so pleased with the surgery Dr. Pruitt did for me. Everyone was wonderful-actually the whole experience was excellent. I had visited other doctors for consults prior to seeing him and the difference between Dr. Pruitt and the others was amazing. My husband was very appreciative of the time Dr. Pruitt gave him explaining my procedures. Overall a great experience! - HM, Dallas, TX

Jul 6th, 2012

My surgery with Dr. Pruitt was a brilliant success! I had the normal nerves before surgery, but the staff was very helpful in answering all of my questions and meeting my needs. Dr. Pruitt is an incredible surgeon! I would have never thought I could look as good as I do. He is also a very kind and I am thankful to him for everything. Monica W., Amarillo, TX

|  Awesome experience!  |  show details
                                Jul 3rd, 2012

Dr. Pruitt is the best! I am so pleased with my results. I just wanted to say, after my surgery that 'I had no pain at all.' I went shopping at the mall the next day. His staff is fantastic-so warm and welcoming. I felt as if his nurse was a great friend or family member holding my hand all the way. Awesome experience! I would definitely recommend Dr. Pruitt! Amy W., Austin, TX

Jul 1st, 2012

Dr. Pruitt did a great job on my surgery and I couldn't be happier. I admire his beautiful work daily! RS, Dallas, TX

|  Great Surgeon  |  show details
                                Jun 27th, 2012

I had a breast enhancement (Breast augmentation) with Dr. Pruitt. I love my results! Dr.Pruitt and his staff are awesome! Dr. Pruitt really took a lot of time discussing the procedure and answering my unending questions. The office was friendly and welcoming and just always made me feel comfortable. When my friends or family ask me if I'm happy or would I do it again, I say 'Yes, Yes, Yes!' I love it!!! Dr. Pruitt and his staff are wonderful!! Rene' J. -Dallas, TX

|  problems still with his work  |  show details
                                Jun 6th, 2012

it has been approx. 8 years since my face lift. dr pruitt left me with a horrible scar under my ear which is called a keloid. these scars are very hard to manage because it is very difficult to get them under control as they have a life of their own. he removed the scar once in the office without giving me anything for pain. it was the most painful procedure i have ever experienced. he sent me on my way and that was that. it came back again and he would or could not do more to help me. i finally went to a plastic surgeon in plano who has been applying a laser to it and injecting it with special medicine periodically. it has helped a lot. dr pruitt could have cared less what happened to me. he just removed it once and then washed his hands of me. what a bad deal.

|  Face lift, lipo, brow lift  |  show details
                                Mar 23rd, 2011

Dr. Pruitt is an artist, giving me the face I had when younger but without looking abnormally youthful. He is precise, thoughtful and conservative enough in his approach to create beautiful work. His office is run well with caring individuals.

|  Dr Pruitt  |  show details
                                Sep 10th, 2009

Dr. Pruitt is afabulousdoctor. I had a major breast reduction and reconstructive surgery i year ago. I look incredible, have no scarring and my clothes fit beautifully.

|  asdf  |  show details
                                Jul 29th, 2009

asdf

|  This is not written by his office staff in an attempt to deceive you.  |  show details
                                by mariadon at Citysearch on Nov 23rd, 2008 on citysearch.com

I wish I had done more research before I let this doctor take a knife to me. He made sure he had all the money up front and then didn`t honor his end of the deal. He promised to do a great job of surgery, promised a good outcome. He did neither and after surgery, after he was paid, changed his whole attitude. I am left with a terrible outcome and am disfigured by his so called surgical skills. He could care less. Now as I write my comments and read others, I realize I made a bad choice. I was also told that ALL THE GOOD REVIEWS WRITTEN ON THESE SITES ABOUT DR. PRUITT ARE WRITTEN BY HIS OFFICE STAFF in an effort to make him look good. Anyone who goes to these sites to research a doctor knows that this is an issue as the provider wants to discount the bad reviews and make himself look good. How low can you go deceiving people! Maybe Dr. Pruitt should do right by his patients and honor his promises. Then he won`t have to have friends and family defend him from the truth written about him. BEWARE

by mariadon on Nov 23rd, 2008 on citysearch.com

I wish I had done more research before I let this doctor take a knife to me. He made sure he had all the money up front and then didn't honor his end of the deal. He promised to do a great job of surgery, promised a good outcome. He did neither and aft

|  You Rock!!  |  show details
                                by KatieJocyln at Citysearch on Nov 5th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Dr. Pruitt you ROCK!! I`m really gratefull for what you have done for me. Those exercise resistant areas are gone. My hips, thighs, arms all go with the rest of my body. After years of excerise those areas just would not go away. You were so professional and kind, you made feel good about my decision and confident in your ability to safely transform these areas with the new Vaser Liposuction. Your staff and your nurse were always so caring. I have told all my friends and family about you and my fantastic results. Thank you again. You are Awesome!!!

by KatieJocyln on Nov 5th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Dr. Pruitt you ROCK!! I'm really gratefull for what you have done for me. Those exercise resistant areas are gone. My hips, thighs, arms all go with the rest of my body. After years of excerise those areas just would not go away. You were so professional

by AshleyPeterson on Sep 4th, 2008 on citysearch.com

I had my brow lifted and my upper eyes done. Every one was always telling me that I looked angry? I wasn't but apparently my face said something different. One of the ladys at one of the social functions I attend told me about Dr. Pruitt. She had a lower

|  No More Angry Face  |  show details
                                by AshleyPeterson at Citysearch on Sep 4th, 2008 on citysearch.com

I had my brow lifted and my upper eyes done. Every one was always telling me that I looked angry I wasn`t but apparently my face said something different. One of the ladys at one of the social functions I attend told me about Dr. Pruitt. She had a lower facelift with Dr. Pruitt and she looked great! So I figured that I would check him out. He told me that my brow and upper eyelids were heavy and pushed down and that`s why I probly get that statement. He showed me by pushing up the muscles how lifting the brow and getting rid of the excess skin on my upper eyelids would open up my face. Needless to say I did it and I am soooooo pleased. I never hear that awefull statement any more, now all I hear is what a pretty smile I have. Much better. Dr. Pruitt was awesome and his staff was great too.

by k76483 on Aug 25th, 2008 on citysearch.com

My 60th Birthday was fantastic! I had a face and necklift, lower eyelid and a procedure called perioral diamond polishing done around my lips. Talk about awesome. Everyone at my party kept teasing my husband about where did he "get his younger wife" and

|  A True Artist !!  |  show details
                                by k76483 at Citysearch on Aug 25th, 2008 on citysearch.com

My 60th Birthday was fantastic! I had a face and necklift, lower eyelid and a procedure called perioral diamond polishing done around my lips. Talk about awesome. Everyone at my party kept teasing my husband about where did he \"\"get his younger wife\"\" and how he had better watch out for these younger men trying to swipe his doll. Any way I`m so thrilled.

by KimberlyDavis on Aug 13th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Thanks Dr. Pruitt You are great !! I am so confident now! Thanks again, Hugs to the whole office, Kimberly

|  WOW !!  |  show details
                                by KimberlyDavis at Citysearch on Aug 13th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Thanks Dr. Pruitt You are great !! I am so confident now!

|  I look Great!!  |  show details
                                by SarahJoshua at Citysearch on Jul 28th, 2008 on citysearch.com

I was referred to Dr. Pruitt by my doctor. After my consult I was so impressed with Dr. Pruitt and the office staff that I schuduled my facial procedures that day. Prior to my surgery I found something negative on the internet about him which concerned me. I can assure you my faceneck lift, eyes and browlift look great!!

by SarahJoshua on Jul 28th, 2008 on citysearch.com

by jwilson75230 on Jul 25th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Our experience with Dr. Pruitt and his staff was wonderful! He did my surgery last year and my husband had some work done earlier this year. He is a perfectionist and did absolutely beautiful work. The results are better than we had hoped for. Based

|  Dr. Pruitt is the BEST!  |  show details
                                by jwilson75230 at Citysearch on Jul 25th, 2008 on citysearch.com

|  Another Bad Result  |  show details
                                by ebanks1958 at Citysearch on Jun 15th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Dr. Pruitt did my liposuction an made a surgical mistake which left me with a large disfiguration in my stomach. He was kind and compassionate until he realized his error and then became distant and difficult to communicate with. He did nothing to resolve the issue and left me to either live with it or get it repaired in another surgery at additional cost. He was extremely involved in the financial aspects of the surgery and this was very uncomfortable. I should have paid more attention to the warning signs and other negative reviews but I didn`t and now I am suffering as a result

by ebanks1958 on Jun 15th, 2008 on citysearch.com

|  Terrible Results  |  show details
                                by anonymous5858 at Citysearch on Jun 1st, 2008 on citysearch.com

What is interesting about the other reviews on this page are the dates they were written. It is quite coincidental that the majority were written within a week of each other and several on the same day. I am aware that at least one of the reviews was written by a member of Dr. Pruitt`s staff to try to increase his rating as she did on the other physician review websites. Before choosing the surgeon who will take a knife to your body, and before you pay this doctor any money you should read the \"\"true\"\" reviews on all the other doctor review websites. The common complaint is his lack of compassion when there is a bad result.. He has your money and doesn`t care if you are disfigured or if you look terrible as a result of his knife. A surgical assistant posting a review of this doctor is a little odd unless Dr. Pruitt asked her and others to help him out by posting positive reviews of his \"\"skills\"\". Is it really worth the chance you will take. Talk to the others who have had a bad result and then make your decision.

by anonymous5858 on Jun 1st, 2008 on citysearch.com

|  Wonderfull Results!!!!  |  show details
                                by CaseyA at Citysearch on May 20th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Dr. Pruitt is the most artistic physician! I needed a facelift, well for a long time, when I finally got brave and started asking around every one seemed to think Dr. Pruitt was who I should see. So I did and to make a long story short. It was the best decision I ever made. I am so happy and confident, I really don`t know why I waited so long to treat myself to this wonderfull experience. Yes there`s some down time but oh is it worth it!! His office staff is fabulous, they just attended to my every need. I always felt like I was the only patient they had. I would do it all again.

by CaseyA on May 20th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Dr. Pruitt is the most artistic physician! I needed a facelift, well for a long time, when I finally got brave and started asking around; every one seemed to think Dr. Pruitt was who I should see. So I did and to make a long story short. It was the best d

|  Best experience of a lifetime  |  show details
                                by GregDavis123 at Citysearch on Mar 14th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Dr. Pruitt and all of his staff were the most considerate group of people I have ever had the pleasure to know! The new Vaser Liposuction is great. very little down time. I had my chest and abdomen done. Years at the gym did not fix what Dr. Pruitt did in a couple of hours. If I had know it would be this great I would not have put it off for so long. Dr. Pruitt is more than a surgeon, he is an ARTIST!!!!

by GregDavis123 on Mar 14th, 2008 on citysearch.com

|  I`m 20 years younger !  |  show details
                                by StaceyY at Citysearch on Mar 5th, 2008 on citysearch.com

My first experience with Dr. Pruitt and his staff was awesome! I felt welcome and appreciated. I had breast augmentation and they are perfect! My husband loves them, it has brought some major sparks back to our marriage of 18 years. I look forward to many more procedures in the future, and I would and have reccomended him to several of my friends and family. If you are considering any cosmetic procedure, you have got to go see DR. Pruitt !!!

by StaceyY on Mar 5th, 2008 on citysearch.com

by mscotthoward on Oct 9th, 2007 on citysearch.com

I personally don't know how you could have improved on the excellent care I received. Carolyn was always prompt to return my calls and answer my questions no matter how silly. I received excellent care from my very first vist to my last. Dr. Pruitt di

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
                                 |  Dr. Pruitt and his entire office staff are professional, friendly and courteous.  |  show details
                                by mscotthoward at Citysearch on Oct 9th, 2007 on citysearch.com

I personally don`t know how you could have improved on the excellent care I received. Carolyn was always prompt to return my calls and answer my questions no matter how silly. I received excellent care from my very first vist to my last. Dr. Pruitt did a great job and I am so pleased with my results.

by bmjy on Oct 6th, 2007 on citysearch.com

Way back in 1991 I had the old type of liposuction before I lived in Dallas. When I had the old liposuction on my abdomen, I had to take one week off work. I couldn't believe how sore and painful the recovery was compaired to today. At my initial con

by 8520 on Oct 6th, 2007 on citysearch.com

I have to say that the quality of service and the level of attention to detail was very reassuring. All my concerns were addressed by Dr. Pruitt and his staff. I highly recommend Dr Pruitt for cosmetic surgery. The results exceeded my expectations.

|  Excellent serviceexcellent results  |  show details
                                by 8520 at Citysearch on Oct 6th, 2007 on citysearch.com

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
                                 |  Dr. Pruitt did the new Vaser Liposuction on me and I love it.  |  show details
                                by bmjy at Citysearch on Oct 6th, 2007 on citysearch.com

Way back in 1991 I had the old type of liposuction before I lived in Dallas. When I had the old liposuction on my abdomen, I had to take one week off work. I couldn`t believe how sore and painful the recovery was compaired to today. At my initial consultation with Dr. Pruitt, he explained the pros of having new Vaser liposuction. When I left my consultation I felt like I had a realistic expection of what my outcome should be. Six months ago I had liposuction of my abdomen, hips, and inner thighs. Dr. Pruitt did my Vaser liposuction on Friday and I went back to work on Monday. I wasn`t wearing my skinny clothes on Monday, but once the initial swelling went away I could sure tell a difference in my clothes. I am very please with my results. My very good friend, Suzanna, had a brow and upper and lower eyelids by Dr. Pruitt and it took ten years off her looks and she loves it.

|  Dr. Pruitt changed by life!  |  show details
                                by bksnider at Citysearch on Oct 4th, 2007 on citysearch.com

When I was in high school I was very self conscious of my nose. It was very large for my face and I felt it was very unattractive. My parents new how I felt about my appearance, so they talked to me about having a Rhinoplasty. Mom`s OB-Gyn., Dr. Brough, referred us to Dr. Pruitt. He was so kind and explained the details about the procedure and the recovery to my parents and I. I was excited and afraid at the same time. Dr. Pruitt was so wonderful and his nurse was their to hold my hand the morning of surgery. The procedure was not near as painful as I thought and I love the new me. I can`t even begin to tell you how much more confident I feel. I love my nose. I was sad to see someone wrote something negative about Dr. Pruitt, because he changed my life.

by bksnider on Oct 4th, 2007 on citysearch.com

When I was in high school I was very self conscious of my nose. It was very large for my face and I felt it was very unattractive. My parents new how I felt about my appearance, so they talked to me about having a Rhinoplasty. Mom's OB-Gyn., Dr. Brough,

|  I am so glad a friend told me about Dr. Pruitt  |  show details
                                by jmyoung at Citysearch on Oct 4th, 2007 on citysearch.com

Several years ago I was diagnosed with breast cancer. I had bilateral mastectomies. Dr. Pruitt did the most beautiful reconstruction and created breasts that look better than the ones God gave me. He has been given a talent by God and does not take that talent for granted. I have several friends that have had facelifts by Dr. Pruitt and they are very pleased. He is very conservative and I like that. I know Dr. Pruitt is a wonderful christian and that is very important to me. I hope if you are thinking about having plastic surgery, you will make an appointment to see Dr. Pruitt. Once you meet him you will understand why I speak so highly of him.

by jmyoung on Oct 4th, 2007 on citysearch.com

|  Not worth the risk  |  show details
                                by halmond at Citysearch on Jul 4th, 2007 on citysearch.com

I too have done my research before making the decision of which doctor is going to do my surgery. I have spoken with many other women in the same situation as me and I have seen pictures from one former patient who had a terrible outcome after having surgery by Dr. Pruitt. It isn`t worth the chance and I decided to have my surgery done elsewhere. This doctor is greedy and the person who wrote the positive review of him must be an employee or family member who benefits financially from his referral of patients. Make you decision based on the facts, participate in the chats with the other unhappy patients and see for yourself the outrageous business practices of this greedy doctor. Look at the pictures of the patient who will gladly share them with you who is disfigured as a result of the surgery she had done by Dr. Pruitt. It isn`t worth the risk.

by halmond on Jul 4th, 2007 on citysearch.com

by janied on May 5th, 2007 on citysearch.com

Dr. Pruitt is a great man and great surgeon. I have known several patients of his and seen their results. They have all had great results and all speak very highly of him. He is a world-class man and surgeon.

|  Great Surgeon.  |  show details
                                by janied at Citysearch on May 5th, 2007 on citysearch.com

by dlee50 on Jan 7th, 2007 on citysearch.com

This doctor boasts about being rated a "Top Doctor" in Dallas but doesn't tell you that it is other doctors who vote for this NOT his patients. I saw pictures of the lady who was disfigured by him in surgery and I am glad I chose not to have him do my su

|  Bad Choice  |  show details
                                by dlee50 at Citysearch on Jan 7th, 2007 on citysearch.com

This doctor boasts about being rated a \"\"Top Doctor\"\" in Dallas but doesn`t tell you that it is other doctors who vote for this NOT his patients. I saw pictures of the lady who was disfigured by him in surgery and I am glad I chose not to have him do my surgery. Do your research before choosing a doctor to take a knife to your body. Read other reviews and what other patients have to say, not what other doctors think of him.

by badoutcome on Nov 28th, 2006 on citysearch.com

A simple surgery (liposuction) that any other Doctor could have done with ease & as a result of Dr. Pruitt doing my surgery, I now have to have it redone with another doctor. Dr. Pruitt completely missed a large area in my abdomen and left me disfigure

|  Beware - Terrible Doctor -  |  show details
                                by badoutcome at Citysearch on Nov 28th, 2006 on citysearch.com

A simple surgery liposuction that any other Doctor could have done with ease & as a result of Dr. Pruitt doing my surgery, I now have to have it redone with another doctor. Dr. Pruitt completely missed a large area in my abdomen and left me disfigured. I wish I had done more research before I made my choice. I have found several postings & reviews of other patients that have had a bad experience with this doctor. There are so many choices in Dallas, don`t make the same mistake I did, choose someone else to do your surgery.