Dr. Bryan Pruitt, MD
ABMS-Plastic Surgery, Surgeon

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Exceptional Doctor and Staff on Mar 26th, 2016

I really appreciate that Dr. Pruitt takes the time to explain things in detail prior and after procedures. Also that he will draw out diagrams in explaining the surgical procedure and healing process. A from me.

Feb 2nd, 2016

He is just the best at what he does. Takes time with you. Takes time to speak with family members during and after surgery.

Nov 26th, 2015

This is my one year visit since I had my breast reduction surgery and I am so happy! It has changed my life. I will recommend Dr. Pruitt to everyone.

Sep 10th, 2015

Being a guy it is difficult to admit that we are just as concerned with our appearance as women, but we are! So when I decided to have my cosmetic surgery this was such an easy decision- Dr. Pruitt made me feel at ease. He is very good at what he does and my entire family loves him!!! Our family will always trust him for all our plastic surgery needs!!!

Pleased Mom! show details Pleased Mom!
Aug 16th, 2015

LOVED Dr. Pruitt and his staff! It was a great experience.

EXCEPTIONAL! show details EXCEPTIONAL!
Jul 24th, 2015

Knowledgeable and personable staff Brilliant surgeon Efficient and attentive

Apr 25th, 2015

VERY VERY PLEASED!!!

Apr 23rd, 2015

Dr. Pruitt is a very talented and good doctor! I love my results and I believe he is so smart and careful to give the most natural results. I do not look 'weird' or like I had 'something done'. I look like a younger me! I told Dr. Pruitt my concerns and he listens carefully and addresses any issues I have. He is a kind man and I trusted him completely because I could tell it is important to him to do a great job. Also , Carolyn is wonderful and smart and a great listener.

Apr 21st, 2015

Love Dr. Pruitt and Caroline. They are the best! I totally trust them!

Apr 13th, 2015

My experience with Dr. Pruitt has been excellent. He is kind, caring and has an attention to detail. I am extremely thrilled with the result he achieved on my face. I highly recommend him. Additionally, both Carolyn and Stephanie are utmost professionals. P.S. I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Dr. Pruitt and his office staff.

Superb plastic surgeon show details Superb plastic surgeon
by Katlin Johnson on Mar 11th, 2015

Superb plastic surgeon. I did a massive amount of research before I would let anyone operate on my face. Everyone of my other doctors said they would go to him themselves - and he had operated on my Dermatologist's wife. He did a beautiful job. I could not be more pleased with my results

Oct 16th, 2014

I am very happy with my results. Dr. Pruitt's staff was very helpful and sweet and I always looked forward to my appointments!

Oct 4th, 2014

I have had 2 procedures with Dr. Pruitt in an eleven year time frame-I would not think of going to anyone else! I value his expertise and honesty. Carolyn and Stephanie always give you a warm welcome and are always there for you-TRUE GEMS!!

Aug 29th, 2014

Dr. Pruitt and his team are very sweet and professional. I could not have had a better group of people taking care of me in the operating room. I appreciate all they have done for me and I am very grateful for my new body. Thank you to Carolyn, Dr. Pruitt, Stephanie for taking care of me. The caregiver was very attentive to my needs during my overnight stay. Thank you to everyone.

Aug 1st, 2014

I am more than happy with my liposuction results by Dr. Pruitt. I have never really had a weight issue but now that I am in my 60s I have developed rolls in my hips and stomach area that are unattractive. I consulted with Dr. Pruitt and I am three weeks out and I am loving the results!

May 17th, 2014

Dr. Pruitt has the eye of an artist. He has been injecting my filler for years and it looks great! I love that my lips are not overdone -which looks horrible. Sometimes less is better.

by Dale K. on Sep 6th, 2013

If I was going to have a facelift, I wanted to find the BEST SURGEON. I researched qualifications, reputation, background and credentials and then scheduled a consultation with Dr. Pruitt. I am so pleased with my facelift results and recommend my friends and colleagues see Dr. Pruitt.

by Frances W. on Jul 3rd, 2013

Dr. Pruitt's entire team is amazing. It's only been one week since my facelift and I hardly have any bruising. The nurse that took care of me overnight was excellent and the office took care of every detail. I am so impressed with Dr. Pruitt's attention to detail and his staff. I cannot wait to see my final result! I am expecting great things since my friends think I already look so good!

I have not looked this good since HIGH SCHOOL! show details I have not looked this good since HIGH SCHOOL!
by Rene E. on Jul 3rd, 2013

I love my new body, thanks to Dr. Pruitt. I needed some help and motivation so I consulted with Dr. Pruitt about Vaser liposuction. He explained the benefits and risks and also what I could do after the surgery to further enhance my look with healthy eating and exercise. I had the procedure and love the results in my 'my problem areas', but I also took Dr Pruitt's advice and started an exercise and healthy eating program. The combination of his efforts with my own have been amazing. I have not been his thin or looked this good since HIGH SCHOOL!

I was very impressed. show details I was very impressed.
by Kelly F. on Jun 27th, 2013

I was so impressed with Dr. Pruitt and his staff! They were so kind and patient answering all of my questions. They made the entire experience easy and they were always reassuring. I would go back to Dr. Pruitt in a heart beat for anything I may want in the future.

by Sandy G. on Apr 5th, 2013

I asked my internal medicine doctor who he would recommend for a plastic surgeon and he said Dr. Pruitt. Upon my arrival the staff was friendly and welcoming. Dr. Pruitt seemed very professional and thorough and yet very kind. He put me at ease during my consultation and I found it very easy to talk with him. I was amazed at the before and after pictures of patients he had operated on. WOW! The looked incredible. have scheduled the surgery and eagerly awaiting my procedures. Admittedly I am a bit nervous but also excited just thinking about having my surgery. I know Dr. Pruitt will do a great job.

by Helen H. on Apr 4th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Pruitt's for years. I recently had a facelift and love it! I had a friend say, 'I could never do that'! I never really thought about it. I told her it took 65 years to look that old and in a few hours of work those jowls and turkey neck were gone! Now I look 10 to 15 years younger, at least. I thought that was a pretty good trade off. Now she is thinking about going to see Dr. Pruitt.

Mar 21st, 2013

A GOD THING! I was scheduled to have my facial surgery with another surgeon and I have a male friend that kept insisting that I go see Dr. Pruitt. He continued to annoy me until I went to see Dr. Pruitt. I live in Ft. Worth so it wasn't a 5-minute drive but I figured my face was worth it. At my consultation Dr. Pruitt and the staff were so caring and compassionate. The knowledge, detail and time that Dr. Pruitt spent to explain everything was so comforting. I cancelled my surgery with the other office, scheduled with Dr. Pruitt and I absolutely love my results. I felt so much peace that I had made the right decision that I thanked my friend for bugging me until I went to see Dr. Pruitt. Couldn't be happier.

by C.M.S. on Feb 24th, 2013

You will be completely satisfied if you chose Dr. Pruitt for your plastic surgery. My initial appointment was very easy to make. Stephanie was very pleasant and informative on what to expect. Dr. Pruitt was the most thorough Plastic Surgeon I consulted with regarding my procedure. (tummy tuck) I consulted with 5 other doctors and chose Dr. Pruitt for his patience, knowledge, willingness to answer questions, friendly staff and a referral from my trusted family doctor.-CMS

by Rebecca S. on Feb 24th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Pruitt's for years and so has my mom. My mom and I have both been very happy with everything we have done from liposuction ... to rhinoplasty. He is always honest and I am very pleased with the services I have received.

by Rhonda S. on Feb 24th, 2013

I had seen several facelifts done by Dr. Pruitt so my husband and I flew down to Dallas for both of us to have a consultation with him. Six weeks later were have 'his and hers' facelifts. Everyone from the girls in the office to the nurses at the medical center to the young lady that took care of us after our surgery couldn't have been nicer. Ther surgery was several months ago and we are very very pleased.

Feb 18th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Pruitt's for years. He did my facelift back in 2007, which still looks fantastic! I still come and see him for Botox injections occasionally, I like the fact that he does the injections himself. I just like going to his office. The girls in the office are so sweet, I just love them.

by Angel H. on Jan 31st, 2013

Dr. Pruitt did the best job on my nose. I was scheduled to have sinus surgery when I told my ENT that I didn't like the way my nose looked and he suggested that I go see Dr. Pruitt. I loved his staff, he was very professional and he came highly recommended. The recovery was pretty easy and one week later my nose looks fabulous and I can breathe!

by Meghan B. on Jan 17th, 2013

I would not go to any other plastic surgeon but Dr. Pruitt. He is the BEST! I have referred several of my friends and daughter to him and they have all been very pleased.

problems still with his work show details problems still with his work
Jun 6th, 2012

it has been approx. 8 years since my face lift. dr pruitt left me with a horrible scar under my ear which is called a keloid. these scars are very hard to manage because it is very difficult to get them under control as they have a life of their own. he removed the scar once in the office without giving me anything for pain. it was the most painful procedure i have ever experienced. he sent me on my way and that was that. it came back again and he would or could not do more to help me. i finally went to a plastic surgeon in plano who has been applying a laser to it and injecting it with special medicine periodically. it has helped a lot. dr pruitt could have cared less what happened to me. he just removed it once and then washed his hands of me. what a bad deal.

Face lift, lipo, brow lift show details Face lift, lipo, brow lift
Mar 23rd, 2011

Dr. Pruitt is an artist, giving me the face I had when younger but without looking abnormally youthful. He is precise, thoughtful and conservative enough in his approach to create beautiful work. His office is run well with caring individuals.

Dr Pruitt show details Dr Pruitt
Sep 10th, 2009

Dr. Pruitt is afabulousdoctor. I had a major breast reduction and reconstructive surgery i year ago. I look incredible, have no scarring and my clothes fit beautifully.