A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Hanysak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Hanysak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanysak
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hanysak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Hanysak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanysak graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Hanysak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Health Center
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
- De Paul Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Hanysak MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Bryan Hanysak practice?
- Dr. Bryan Hanysak has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Hanysak practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Waco, TX.
See Waco Internists and Waco Gastroenterologists.