A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Hathorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Hathorn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hathorn
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hathorn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Hathorn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hathorn graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Hathorn has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Smith Hathorn MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bryan S. Hathorn practice?
- Dr. Bryan Hathorn has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Hathorn practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Internists and Baton Rouge Cardiologists.