A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Hathorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Hathorn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hathorn
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hathorn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Hathorn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hathorn graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Hathorn has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Smith Hathorn MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bryan S. Hathorn practice?
- Dr. Bryan Hathorn has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Hathorn practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Internists and Baton Rouge Cardiologists.