A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Hathorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Hathorn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Hathorn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hathorn graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Hathorn has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hathorn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bryan S. Hathorn practice?
Dr. Bryan Hathorn practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Medicine near Baton Rouge, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Denham Spgs, LA and Gonzales, LA.
See Baton Rouge Internists, Baton Rouge Cardiologists, and Baton Rouge Nuclear Medicine Physicians.