A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Haugen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Haugen, Mary Rossick Kern and Jerome H. Kern Chair in Endocrine Neoplasms Research is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Haugen, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Nuclear Medicine
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer (Follicular Adenocarcinoma)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haugen graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Haugen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Denver Health Medical Center
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Roland Haugen MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Bryan R. Haugen practice?
- Dr. Bryan Haugen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Haugen practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Endocrinologists.