A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Hawkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Hawkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hawkins
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hawkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Hawkins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawkins graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hawkins has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
- Orthopedic Hospital Of Oklahoma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan J Hawkins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bryan J. Hawkins practice?
- Dr. Bryan Hawkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Hawkins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Orthopedic Surgeons.