A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Hawkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Hawkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Hawkins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawkins graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Hawkins has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
- Orthopedic Hospital Of Oklahoma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bryan J. Hawkins practice?
Dr. Bryan Hawkins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Surgeons.