A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Herron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Herron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herron
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Herron Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Herron, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Herron graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Herron has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Calvert Memorial Hosp
- St Mary's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Russell Herron MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bryan R. Herron practice?
- Dr. Bryan Herron has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Herron practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Prince Frederick, MD.
See Prince Frederick Surgeons.