A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Hinch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Hinch is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Hinch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinch graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Hinch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Hinch MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Bryan Hinch practice?
- Dr. Bryan Hinch has 6 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Hinch practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Toledo Internists and Toledo Pediatricians.