A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Hinch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Hinch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinch graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Hinch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hinch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans