A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Holcomb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holcomb
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Holcomb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Holcomb, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Holcomb graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Holcomb has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NorthBay Medical Center
- Sutter Solano Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan J Holcomb MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bryan J. Holcomb practice?
- Dr. Bryan Holcomb has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Holcomb practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Fairfield, CA.
See Fairfield Family Physicians.