A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Hollinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hollinger
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Hollinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Hollinger, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollinger graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hollinger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Robert Hollinger MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Bryan R. Hollinger practice?
- Dr. Bryan Hollinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Hollinger practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Pediatricians.