A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Hollinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hollinger
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hollinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Hollinger, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollinger graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hollinger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Robert Hollinger MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Bryan R. Hollinger practice?
- Dr. Bryan Hollinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Hollinger practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Pediatricians.