Family Physicians

Arc @ Round Rock - FP
940 Hesters Crossing Rd
Round Rock, TX 78681
512-244-9024
Locations and availability (5)

1.0

|  Dr. Irvin  |  show details
May 29th, 2013

Dr. Irvin talks far too much and listens too little. I wasn't able to get more than 10 words in. When I spoke to him, he promptly interrupted me. Before I even had a fair chance to fully explain my reason for the visit, he sent a nurse in to hand me a pamphlet and the appointment was apparently over. This doctor seemed to not care at all. He certainly did not care enough to listen to me as his patient. Overall I was offended by the appointment. I would not recommend Dr. Irvin.

|  Engineer  |  show details
by Lowell Dennis on May 6th, 2013

I originally went to Dr. Irvin complaining of recurring headaches. Three years later, I am on a apnea machine, taking cholesterol, hypertension, anxiety, and diabetic medications and still have recurring headache. Dr. Irvin always seemed to look down his nose at me and never missed a chance to tell me I was fat. When I needed him to fill out a simple form medical permission for me and fax it, he went ahead and sent his negative response without even having the courtesy to let me know first. That action messed me up severely. Even after several call to the office with this complaint, he still has not talked to me about this but simply lets his nurses do it ... what a coward. I would not recommend him to anyone, even my enemies.