Dr. Bryan Irvin, MD
Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

2.0

Dec 23rd, 2014

I wished there was an option to give someone no stars here because thats what Mr. Irvin deserves. I had been going to see him for a couple of years and let me tell you, he will not listen to his patients at all. There were times when i wanted to tell him about the symptoms i was feeling but he was quick to interrupt me and give me his point of view on what i was feeling (I wasn't even finished). Please avoid him at all costs.

Doctor's Response

Hi, I apologize you feel that I did not listen to you at your visit with me. Your feedback is important and I will be more aware of my communication with patients in the future. I hope you continue to see me for your health care. If you would like to switch to another doctor I will be happy to recommend one of my colleagues or you can call ARC-INFO at 512-272-4636 for a referral. I also encourage you to call our management team whenever you are unhappy. At ARC we take our patients’ comments very seriously and in response make changes when we can. I hope you will give us another chance. Thank you, Dr. Bryan Irvin, MD

Dr. Irvin show details Dr. Irvin
May 29th, 2013

Dr. Irvin talks far too much and listens too little. I wasn't able to get more than 10 words in. When I spoke to him, he promptly interrupted me. Before I even had a fair chance to fully explain my reason for the visit, he sent a nurse in to hand me a pamphlet and the appointment was apparently over. This doctor seemed to not care at all. He certainly did not care enough to listen to me as his patient. Overall I was offended by the appointment. I would not recommend Dr. Irvin.

Engineer show details Engineer
by Lowell Dennis on May 6th, 2013

I originally went to Dr. Irvin complaining of recurring headaches. Three years later, I am on a apnea machine, taking cholesterol, hypertension, anxiety, and diabetic medications and still have recurring headache. Dr. Irvin always seemed to look down his nose at me and never missed a chance to tell me I was fat. When I needed him to fill out a simple form medical permission for me and fax it, he went ahead and sent his negative response without even having the courtesy to let me know first. That action messed me up severely. Even after several call to the office with this complaint, he still has not talked to me about this but simply lets his nurses do it ... what a coward. I would not recommend him to anyone, even my enemies.