A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Griffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Griffin, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffin graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Griffin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Mccurtain Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Griffin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 31 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bryan J. Griffin practice?
Dr. Bryan Griffin practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Texarkana, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, TX.
See Texarkana Pathologists.