A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Peterson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Peterson, CRNA, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Peterson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
- Ogden Reg Med Ctr, Ogden, Ut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan J Peterson CRNA and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bryan J. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Bryan Peterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Peterson practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Ogden, UT.
See Ogden Anesthesiologists and Ogden Pain Management Doctors.