Dr. Bryan Jefferies MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Marietta, GA

• Good
  • Bad

July 18th, 2016
Love dr Jeffries! And his front desk especially Susan!!

June 20th, 2015
Outstanding! Positive experience.
What an amazing experience! Professional, knowledgeable, thorough! Dr. Jefferies is highly recommended.

May 13th, 2013
New Patient
After moving to Georgia, I finally decided to find an eye doctor. It's been years since my last eye exam and, let's just say, I was due. I was also fitted for contacts and picked out new frames since my current pair are held together with J-B Weld. Mr. Jefferies and his staff were very personable and made the appointment exceptionally comfortable. As all medical doctors should be, he was very experienced, thorough and his recommendations were very helpful. Not to mention the location of his office is perfect; right on the way to work. Although I forgot about the effects of the dilation solution in the sun and was basically crying the entire way home.

January 30th, 2012
Smyrna Senior Resident
I first became acquainted with Dr. Jefferies in 2011 when he did a presentation on "The Aging Eyes" at Emory Adventist Hospital. I was very impressed with his knowledge and his willingness and patience to answer any question that was asked. I decided then that I would see Dr. Jefferies when I had my next checkup. I found him to be just as professional and patient when I went for my first visit in January. He was extremely thorough in his examination and I feel very confident in his diagnosis and recommendations. Since his practice is fairly new in Smyrna, it is possible to get an appt. quickly and he does not give the impression that he only has five or ten minutes to spend with you. I highly recommend Dr. Jefferies.

November 19th, 2010
I'm very please with this doctor
I received a full eye exam from this doctor, and I was very pleased with my visit. He is very knowledgeable and his exam is very through. He is inform ...

November 7th, 2010
Highly recommended
I visited this this doctors office for problems related to my sight, and I found him to be a very knowledgeable doctor. He is very thorough with his exam, and he explains very clearly everything related the exam and the diagnosis. I was very satisfied, and highly recommend him.

November 7th, 2010