Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bryan Johnson
Dr. Bryan Johnson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Frisco, TX. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with Medical Center of Lewisville, BaylorScott & White Medical Center - Carrollton and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. Dr. Johnson has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Bryan Johnson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Bryan Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frisco, TX.
Dr. Ramakrishna Rao
Adolescent Medicine, Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Frisco, TX 0.50 mi29
Dr. Twinkle Myint
Frisco, TX 0.67 mi23
Dr. John Treer Jr
Frisco, TX 0.67 mi20