A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Johnson, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Garrett Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bryan G. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Bryan Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Johnson practices Internal Medicine near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: The Colony, TX.
See Frisco Internists.