Dr. Bryan Klich MD Patient Reviews

• Emergency Medicine Ravenna, OH

1.8

January 23rd, 2017
Discriminated against me because of where I lived
Told me I was from the wrong side of the tracks because I came to Robinson instead of Geauga where I had been before as soon as he walked into the room. And refused to give pain meds assuming I was hospital jumping! Left there with no answers and still in severe pain after 4 and a half hours. Very rude! Horrible bedside manner! Even the nurses complained about how awful he was to them too!!!

September 2nd, 2016
Very demeaning
Not a people person. Was very rude and demanding in his evaluation. Talked down to the patient. The nurse even acknowledged he is not a people person. Very unfortunate.

August 16th, 2016
Take a chance doc
Diagnosed my mother in law with congestive heart failure, lung cancer, and told her that her lung would probably collapse when they did a biopsy. I'm pretty sure he got his license from Sam's technical institute for the profoundly stupid. Turns out it was a virus and she was fine 2 days later. Thanks for scaring the cramp out of her "doc".

June 12th, 2015
We like to call him Dr. Death. He loves to recommend hospice and talk about end of life issues. He will try to push his personal feelings and agenda on you. He is out of line. He would be a good coroner.

January 19th, 2015
Excellent care received by Dr Klich. He promptly saw my son and described to me his treatment in terms I could understand. You don't always see such patience and compassion in medicine, but Dr Klich exemplified both of those.

December 29th, 2014
very arrogant, demeaning and should not be in an emergency room setting.

November 30th, 2013
Exceptional Care!
Not only did Dr. Klich provide excellent care but he did so with the utmost of compassion. He was very thorough in my diagnosis and took the time to explain my condition and treatment. I only wish he had a private practice!

August 11th, 2013
Horrible Doctor
If I could give him negative numbers I would have. Rude, arrogant. Gives improper diagnosis without the proper tests. Miserable human being that plays God in the E.R. I have spoken to other people who have had similar stories.

July 28th, 2013
Rude doctor. If I could give him a 0, I would. Horrible bedside manner. Long wait. Did not treat me like a human being. Made me wait for 7 hours to give me an antibiotic. Overheard other people in hallway yelling about wait time.

June 14th, 2013
Terrible bedside manner. Cold and harsh.