A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Kluck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Kluck is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kluck
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kluck Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Infectious Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kluck graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kluck has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan W Kluck DO is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bryan W. Kluck practice?
- Dr. Bryan Kluck has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Kluck practices Cardiology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Cardiologists.