A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Kluck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Kluck is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kluck
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kluck Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Infectious Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kluck graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kluck has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan W Kluck DO is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bryan W. Kluck practice?
- Dr. Bryan Kluck has 19 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Kluck practices Cardiology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lehighton, PA and Coopersburg, PA.
See Allentown Cardiologists.