A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Kluck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Kluck, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Peripheral Vascular Disease Coronary Artery Stenting Adult Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kluck graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kluck has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kluck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 4 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bryan W. Kluck practice?
Dr. Bryan Kluck practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lehighton, PA and Coopersburg, PA.
See Allentown Internists and Allentown Cardiologists.