Dr. Bryan Kornreich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bryan Kornreich?

Childhood Asthma

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Bryan Kornreich?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 11th, 2016

Very knowledgeable and does a thorough exam...asks all the right questions and doesn't waste time! Reaffirms the parents' thoughts/opinion and uses it to make recommendations! Great, great doctor so glad we found him!

October 8th, 2015

Still the BEST Pediatrician Ever!

He is just an EXCE Dr. Kornreich is just an EXCELLENT doctor!

February 17th, 2014

A true Angel Doctor

February 17th, 2014

Awesome Doctor

Dr. Kornreich has been my daughter's doctor for 4 years now and he has always been kind, polite and caring. The most important thing is that my daughter is a special and complicated case because she is a heart patient who had three open heart surgeries. Although this was a difficult case Dr. Kornreich never gave up on her and if she didn't have a doctor like him who cared so much and who was very knowledgeable she probably wouldn't be here today. I would highly recommend Dr. Kornreich and now because he hung in there with my daughter he has become even more knowledgeable of having a patient with a severe heart condition so now he is not only a pediatrician but he is knowledgeable of taking care of a child who has a severe heart condition in which is so prevalent today because there are so many more children born with CHD (Congenital Heart Defect) in which in my daughter's case it's severe. I am grateful to have him as her doctor.

August 27th, 2013

3 Years of Ultimate Satisfaction

I always feel comfortable that Dr. Kornreich will give an accurate diagnoses for my child. He is never tired or never shows me how difficult my child's condition is because it is extremely complex and can tire a doctor out but with Dr. Kornreich he treats my child like his very own and is concern and treat others children the same as they told me when we find out we have the same doctor. I will never trade him for the world.

December 7th, 2011

THE BEST DOCTOR IN THE METROPOLITAN AREA

November 7th, 2011

Wonderful Doctor!

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Kornreich. He is kind and attentive as well as knowledgable. He keeps great notes and always remembers you at subsequent visits even when there are large gaps in between. I would highly recommend him.

April 9th, 2011

One of the best!

Dr Kornreich has been a favorite of our family since 2004 when our triplets were born! I can't say enough great things about him. I love his energy and pro activeness! He is also a father of 3 including a set of multiples himself, so I feel that he's more in turned to what life is like for us. 4 of my 5 children have special needs and he is so great with them!! The only thing I'm sad about is having to find a new dr when the kids are 18! :(

July 21st, 2009

Very Good Doctor

He is a very caring doctor, always takes his time making sure the visit is a very in depth visit.

October 27th, 2016