Dr. Bryan Henry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bryan Henry?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Great Doctor

I have had typ 1 diabetes for 27yr and had troble getting pregnant and my A1C. After a visit with Doc Henry and Sue they helped get me on the right track to a endocrinologist. We got my A1c down to 6.3 and had fertility treatment. I had several misscariges and was not able to have a baby for 10 years. But under Doc Henry's careful watch I was able to stay pregnant and carry my baby through to 36weeks wich was a miracle for us. And I had a healthy beautiful baby boy. He kept a close eye on my pregnancy and was checking in with my diabetes at the hospital. We are so great full for him. He is a wonderful Doc. My boy is now 5yrs old. And we have had another baby thanks to Doc Henry and Sue for helping to get us on the right track with with right endocornologist and fertility Doc. We couldn't thank him enough. I recommended him to every one I know up there.

December 26th, 2014

Dr Henry is the best.

January 22nd, 2011

Kim

Awesome Doc who actually cares about his patients! Dr Henry takes time to answer any questions you have and makes sure you understand whats going on. It was great to go to a Doctor that cares about his patients and takes pride in his work! I felt totally confident knowing he was to be my surgeon.

November 9th, 2010

Office Staff are a problem

I love Dr. Henry. His office staff is another issue. Because of them I had a test that cost $345 and was not covered by my insurance. When I left a message for the office manager she did not return my call. Although Dr. Henry is great his staff makes it necessary to get my care elsewhere.

August 15th, 2016