General Practitioner, Internists, Pediatrician

6360 S 3000 E
Ste 100
Holladay, Salt Lake City, UT 84121
801-365-1032
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Adults should not be seen by a pediatrician  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2014

After not responding to an emergency call for 6 hours, this office called demanding I be seen that day. They scheduled a 27 year old female with stroke symptoms to be seen by a pediatrician, Dr. Bryan Nelson, who had literally no understanding of any of the symptoms I was displaying or any of the possible interactions between prescriptions. I had more knowledge than this "Doctor." This clinic then proceeded to bill me a high amount for a terrible visit. Do not see this "Doctor" unless you are wishing to be treated by a pediatrician as an adult.

|  I've been served  |  show details
Oct 29th, 2013

What is the point of getting a routine physical if you are not allowed to ask the doctor simple questions about your recent health? I went to this doctor looking for a routine physical that would be paid by my insurance, and ended up getting charged for some blood tests that I didn't care to know about, as well as an additional outpatient visit. This additional visit was charged because the doctor gave me some advice on a pain in my knee: "stretch it, and take ibuprofen". How much schooling did you take to come to that conclusion? $21.05 worth,I guess. Please, inform your patients when a 2 minute conversation about common knowledge could cost them another patient visit. What's wrong with this picture? I called to discuss the charges with billing manager and she was not willing to help a poor college student reduce some of the totally unexpected and unnecessary things I was charged for. I will not be returning to this clinic! They want to squeeze every last drop out of you that they can legally justify!