A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Lansford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Lansford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Lansford, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lansford graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Lansford has 13 hospital affiliations:
- The Surgical Hospital of Jonesboro, Llc
- St Bernards Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan K Lansford MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Bryan K. Lansford practice?
- Dr. Bryan Lansford has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Lansford practices Otolaryngology near Jonesboro, AR.
See Jonesboro Otolaryngologists.