A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Lansford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Lansford is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lansford
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lansford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Lansford, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lansford graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lansford has 13 hospital affiliations:
- The Surgical Hospital of Jonesboro, Llc
- St Bernards Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan K Lansford MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Bryan K. Lansford practice?
- Dr. Bryan Lansford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Lansford practices Otolaryngology near Jonesboro, AR.
See Jonesboro Otolaryngologists.