A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Leatherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Leatherman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Leatherman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leatherman graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Leatherman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital at Gulfport
- Gulf Coast Medical Center - Biloxi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan David Leatherman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Bryan D. Leatherman practice?
- Dr. Bryan Leatherman has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Leatherman practices Otolaryngology near Gulfport, MS.
See Gulfport Otolaryngologists.