A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Leatherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Leatherman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leatherman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Leatherman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Leatherman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leatherman graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Leatherman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital at Gulfport
- Gulf Coast Medical Center - Biloxi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan David Leatherman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Bryan D. Leatherman practice?
- Dr. Bryan Leatherman has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Leatherman practices Otolaryngology near Gulfport, MS.
See Gulfport Otolaryngologists.