Dr. Bryan Leatherman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bryan Leatherman?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Bryan Leatherman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 12th, 2016

Not impressed.

The first front desk lady was super nice. Then it was down hill from there. I felt bullied and mistreated by the other staff. The doctor was not what I was expecting. I will be seeing someone else eventually. I did not have faith in him to perform surgery on me. He did spend time explaining his stance on why surgery wasn't needed. I don't agree.

August 30th, 2016

Patient

I would not recommend this dr to my worst enemy. He is like s car salesman trying to make that commission. He quickly suggested surgery on my 2 year old, we went to 2 other ENTs and they both agreed he didn't need surgery because the surgery wouldn't help his problem and could do more damage. He is very hard to talk to and understand. His staff was very rude and acted like they didn't want to be there. Can't blame them, I wouldn't want to work for a dr like that either!!!

August 18th, 2016

Excellent doctor! Found out Dr. Leatherman was #1 in his medical school class and trained with the top ENT doctors in the nation! So lucky to have one like him so close!

August 12th, 2016

Excellent Doctor!

August 11th, 2016

The office staff was very friendly and helpful. Dr. Leatherman was attentive to my needs. I felt he spent plenty of time to listen to my problems and explain his treatment recommendations. He will definitely be my family's ear nose and throat doctor from now on.

March 2nd, 2016

Excellent doctor. I highly recommend him to anyone.

January 15th, 2016

Do not go to this doctor, he is very rude and doesn't care about his patients. He is only out for money. Staff is very rude also. Do not waste your time.

November 10th, 2015

Disappointed in the professioalosm

Was bleeding from nose and mouth and needed to see someone , I could see who was suggested red to me but got appt. here in to days. Went in on a Thursday and he didn't do but a couple minute check and didn't even look at my ears. On the way home the doctor office I was told about first called me and I got an appt for Monday. Come to find out the second Doctor discovered Cancer in my palate which is a big deal since I was born with a bi lateral cleft lip and palate. Kind of makes me think this guy just didn't wanna deal with someone who had server problems. I have never wrote a bad review on anyone before but this kind of doctoring is what gives ppl lack of confided in the medical profession

October 22nd, 2015

Very bad dr

This man is a joke. He is only out for money

February 18th, 2015

Any other doctor

Misdiagnoses causes me my hearing in my left ear.

May 12th, 2014

Horrible doctor!!!! You can't understand him, he's like a salesman, he try's to sale you all kind of services just to make more money. I will never go back. He has a very rude staff also.

March 16th, 2009

WONDERFUL doctor! He's kind and gentle and I could not have asked for more from a doctor! He performed my surgery and was attentive to any questions or concerns that I had. Very comfortable with him... so it made it easy to talk to- but the fact that he's also a cutie helped. lol