Dr. Bryan Ledbetter DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

no change

December 6th, 2016
This Dr is very caring and my health is important to him. I love the Chrisitan Music . I can usualy get in with in a few hours when I am sick. His New Nurse Brandy is lovely.

November 22nd, 2016
LB
There is no other doctor out there I trust with my health. I have been sent to and seen so many doctors and I refuse to go back to any of them. Dr. Ledbetter is the only doctor who has

November 11th, 2016
Amazing office
I take my infant daughter to see Dr. Ledbetter and I want to thank them him much for working my daughter in at the very last minute. You guys are always so great about getting her in the very same day, we really appreciate you guys. Its a very busy office and the Dr always makes time to see us.

October 12th, 2016
Dr. Ledbetter is the best doctor, bar none! He's very caring and took a lot of time to answer my questions when I was facing a health crisis. His staff is equally kind and caring. They are a busy office, but I am always made to feel like I'm their only patient. I highly recommend this doctor!

August 3rd, 2016
Dr.Ledbetter, is the best physician I have ever had!!! Very caring!!!

September 4th, 2015
Wonderful caring doctor and staff. I feel so fortunate to have found Dr. Ledbetter after all problems with a big clinic in town. He actually listened to my complaint and put a plan in place to fix my constant headaches. I tell all my friends about Dr. Ledbetter! He's the best!

September 1st, 2015
Reading the reviews on this site.
I have read through the reviews from others and honestly think they must be writing about the wrong doctor. Dr Ledbetter is one of the most amazing doctors I have ever been to. He sat down with me and took all the time I needed. He did not have chart and pen in hand. His nurse did all the writing for him. The few not so nice reviews below are way off base based on my interactions today. They got me in today, a new patient. The office is beautiful. The staff were all amazingly nice. I can't imagine anyone saying anything negative about Dr Ledbetter. I will tell everyone I know, every opportunity I have, to go see Dr Ledbetter. He is the BEST in my opinion.

August 31st, 2015
Dr. Ledbetter has been caring for our whole family for the last 5 years. He is so kind and my kids love him! He diagnosed me with diabetes and has worked with me to find the medicines that I do best with. His staff is very friendly and we are always treated respectfully. I highly recommend Dr. Ledbetter!

July 31st, 2015
Worst doctor ever
I went to Dr. Ledbetter for stomach pains and after telling him the name medicine that did not work he ended up prescribing the same one. My mother and I called and they rewuested we come in the next day so we did. Dr. Ledbetter was extremely condescending and said that I told him of a different medicine, which I am sure I did not. He ended up prescribing me a different medicine and I am lucky I checked the ingredients because it was suffer based which I am extremely allergic to - which I told him and his nurses numerous times. We called the office and they never returned a call so we went in the next day and asked to speak to him and receive my blood work paperwork. He was extremely rude asking "where are you from?" and pumping his chest out saying "Well here in the United States of AMERICA..." mind you, my family has been here over 30 years and regardless that is extremely racist. He continued saying that the medicine mistake was not his fault and then said that He REFUSED to give up a copy of the paperwork, and if another doctor requested it he would not send the paperwork. He said that "we have no right barging into his office demanding that we see him" after we asked why he replied, "I'm a DOCTOR." Well excuse me, but it's your job to respect and care for your patients regardless of your profession. The entire meeting was ridiculous and extremely unprofessional. I would not recommend him upon my worst enemy.

July 21st, 2015
Dr. Ledbetter and his staff are all very courteous. I have yet to have to wait more than a couple of minutes for my appointment and am not left sitting in a room for long periods of time waiting. Dr. Ledbetter seems to really care. He asks a lot of questions and at least takes the time to look at my file before I show up because he always asks about something we talked about last time. I've also been very happy with the referrals that he has given me for outside procedures. I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Ledbetter and his staff.

June 22nd, 2015
Orders lab test which Medicare will not cover and doesn't advise the patient they will be out of pocket

May 14th, 2015
Caring Service
I've been seeing Dr. Ledbetter for the past 3 years. His staff have always been welcoming and friendly. Although at times I have experienced a lengthy wait, they have always got me in to see the doctor anytime I needed. He takes time in offering explanations and solutions. I have considered finding a doctor closer to where I live, but honestly would have a hard time finding a place that cares as much as Dr. Ledbetter and his great staff!